Today felt like it was a slow day. I woke up at 3:52 and it was soooooooo quite it was like I wasn't in my room or my home it was surreal. I don't know what time it was when I final fell asleep but when it was time for the hubby to get up around 6:30 I felt like I hadn't slept at all. I even feel asleep while he showered, usually I just lay there. The day continued to be so slow that the internet went down for 2.5 hours. That was hard. My son is doing online schooling and I had to check email and facebook of course...
When the internet finally came back up I went to grade some of my sons work. I found that he missed more than I thought he should and started to feel like a horrible mom because I can't exactly teach him how to make it right. The pressure...
Hubby came home and I wanted to share some family pictures with him but he seemed tired. So he went to lay down. I was slightly saddened by that but I continued to look at the family pictures. I really miss the kids. My hubby and I decided to walk and look at some furniture stores since we are currently on plastic lawn furniture LOL.
Even though my day wasn't as good as yesterday it still was better then most. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment