I know I haven't finished my long post about how I ended up where I am today, but I got some antidepressants today and I wanted to share. It costs me $3.85 for 10 pills of 50mg Sertraline (Zoloft). I live in Ecuador and all you have to do is go into a pharmacy with the name of a medication and the dose. I will start taking them tonight. Don't worry I have a small medical background so I know what I am doing. I hope.
Today my mood has been alright not really depressed but I am lacking patience for people and family, but I haven't snapped or run off to bed so I am good. I do have a headache which came on as I was receiveing emails back and forth from someone that need to pay me their rent.
I am hoping these meds will help me cope better in certain situations. I wanted to say stressful situations but normally they wouldn't really be stressful, just aggravating. My goal is write on here everyday even if it is just stating how I am coping, maybe it will just be one sentence, but then I can reflect and see if I've had any progress. I am looking for a happy pill, but seriously I know it doesn't exist.

No comments:
Post a Comment