Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day Two on meds

So today is day 2. I had an overall good day. I went to work at our cafe for a few hours. I have been going since we started online schooling our son I like to stay home and make sure he works. While I was there I interacted with our customers in spanish and felt alright about it. Also, one of our close friends came buy as he usually does and he hung out with us. He commented on the fact that I seemed so much more perkier. I do feel kind of up beat like some weight has been lifted off of me but I don't feel the meds can work that fast. My husband believes that is me knowing and finally confronting my depression that he thinks has relieved some of my depression. I guess we will wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment