Ugh I woke up at 2am and tried for an hour to go back to sleep, but I was wide awake. So, around 3am I decided to get up. I went out into the living room where I tried to catch up on my soap General Hospital (GH). Then I realized I was sick. Something was messing with my stomach and still is. I stayed up until 7:30am so my hubby could get some sleep then I fell asleep and awoke at 10:30am and got up to spend some time with my son he was working on his school assignments. Later when the hubby came home we laid down together to take a nap and fell asleep together for a few hours. I now hope that I will be able to sleep. Besides being sick my mood isn't depressed even though GH made me cry (they killed of one of my favs).
I am starting to get anxious about our eldest daughter coming her flight is this Wednesday and my hubby is taking a 3-4 hour ride to the airport to get her and back. So it will be a stressful evening for me. Then Thursday my son and I will go to Moca to run it for the hubby since he will need his sleep.
Maybe my stomach is messed up because I am stressing about all of this, I don't know.
Wish me luck as I try to sleep tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment